parent resources & faqs
When choosing the right summer weight loss camp for your child there are many aspects to consider. This resource center is designed to answer all of your questions about the day in the life of a Camp Pocono Trails camper before, during and after camp.
- Camp Pocono Trails is an ACA accredited camps. Read about the accreditation here.
- Find Dates and Rates here.
- What are realistic expectations for your child’s weight loss? Check out these transformations.
- How does CPT see nutrition and fitness as players in your child’s weight loss?
- Will your child fit in at camp? One of the best parts about camp is building everlasting friendships in the non-judgemental environment that CPT creates.
- Healthy Bodies. Healthy Minds. We take steps to make sure that your child’s weight loss journey is both physically and mentally sound. Read more about out self-esteem programs.
- How can you continue to help your child once they have left CPT? Check out these healthy kids recipes and fitness activities at home.
- Stay in touch and keep the conversation going on our Camp Pocono Trails social media networks.
If you have questions about camp, call 1-800-365-0556 or email us.